Depuis91 - Fuck Off


Depuis91, c'est le nom d'un petit duo Belge (oui, encore) qui vous donne leur dernier EP "for free". Mais à part ça, c'est surtout leur mail qui m'a poussé à relayer l'info.
So, it's up to you and your imagination to think that this is actually an official, released EP (on a very very big label) and that you are downloading it illegally! If you do so, a magic device will decode your brains and you will be able to download, illegally of course!
Because, dearest fans (I masturbate to the fact that i have some), what the hell is wrong with downloading music illegally? (maybe even more in particular my music). [...] Of course i want to get rich and famous, but only by releasing some EP's I will certainly not. So me and my good friend Tim are preparing a sort of live act. (with keyboards and synthesizers and the godlike device called ableton).
And when i'll be playing at festivals like Werchter, Pukkelpop, Sziget, ILT and so on, you can pay to see me! That will make me rich. That's my plan. If this doesn't work, I will try gay prostitution.

Après Erothiq, dont je vous offre le remix de VNNR en fin d'article, Pieter et Tim reviennent avec Fuck Off. Deux prods et un remix sévère signé Vecho, qui est selon moi la meilleure track des 3. Outre Justice, Vitalic et autres grands noms, c'est la scène locale belge, c'est à dire Aerotronic, X-Ettl, Modek, VNNR... qui influent les deux camarades. Et ça se voit sur les tracks de l'EP.

1. Depuis91 - Fuck Off
2. Depuis91 - Fuck off (Vecho remix)
3. Depuis91 - Romantiq

Bonus :
Depuis91 - Erothiq (VNNR remix) !!


1 commentaire(s):

B. Frenzy a dit…

Haha énorme le mail ! Bravo au mec...

Enregistrer un commentaire